Re: [Evolution] Small points about Evo 2.4 and exchange

Thank you All

I will fill bugs in the next 3 days once I recompile evolution* with
debug option

my question is how can I trace for evolution-exchange since evolution
will run it once I run evolution ?

should I just trace evolution and submit all the trace as
evolution-exchange trace ?

another thing for the notification popup window that I talked about it
in item 5, since there is no way to use the d-bus message , I made a
small Perl script that can run as a filter and it will popup every
time there is a new mail (with very good information about the
received mail) , I wrote it in Perl with GTK,

Do you want me guys to rewrite it in C and you will implement it with
evolution as a default filter (since again no way in the current
design of evolution to use the d-bus )

you can test from downloading it from
http://www.altwaijiry.com/scripts/new-evolution-mail-0.0.1.tar.bz2

also you can see the popup window that I'm talking about in this
snapshot screen
http://www.altwaijiry.com/scripts/new-evolution-mail.png

it will display the Sender name (in orange) and the message subject
(green) and also 3 lines from the message (blue) and it will  close it
self after few seconds