[Evolution] Gconf Settings for Evolution Pref

Hi,

        Can anyone direct me where I can find the relevent gconf settings for
the "Mail Accounts"?

I frequently run between using an Internet and a LAN connection to
access my mail store. At office, I use LAN, at home, I use Internet. I
frequently need to tick/untick between at home and in the office.

I'm wondering if I can automate this process based on some scripts that
automatically ticks/unticks them based on the time. (I can integrate
this as a bash script to my hibernate script)

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!