Re: [Evolution] problems retrieving addressbooks

Hi Dave

I had a similar problem migrating from 1.4 SuSE 9.0 to 2.2 SuSE 9.3. The
sub-addressbooks were not transferred as part of the migration process.
Fortunately I still had access to to the SuSE 9.0 partition. So I was
able to open 1.4 select all the contacts in the sub-addressbooks and
save each sub-addressbook as a single vcf file. I then recreated the
sub-addressbooks in 2.2 and imported the vcf files.

Thanks for the tip.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to my old data. I'll remember this
for next time though :-)

Miguel