[Evolution] Migration problems

I hope I'm not the umptiest for asking some help with my migration
problem.
I recently installed FC4 on my AMD64 system.
I wanted to migrate the data from my old evolution (1.4) to the new
Evolution (2.2.2) which comes with FC4 ( is there an upgrade to 2.2.4 as
I cannot find it in the FC4 archives).
As is advised several times in this list I copied my .evolution
directory including all it subdirectories to my new account directory.
But to my amazement Evolution didn't see any of it and the data which
were there (as I get ~30 -50 mails/day) were visible but not the >1000
mails + the address-book, calender etc..
Can anybody give some help as I am seriously hampered without my address
book and calender!/
Thanks
Joep