Re: [Evolution] right-click Copy broken

I can confirm the exact same behaviour with Evolution 2.2.3 under Slackware w/ Dropline Gnome 2.10.2.

On 9/13/05, Marius Scurtescu < marius sxip com> wrote:
Hi,

Is there a well known issue with righ-click Copy not working in message
windows?

I am using Evolution 2.2.1.1 under Ubuntu Hoary and this feature never
worked for me.

In an incoming message window if I select some text, right-click on it and
select Copy nothing happens (the text is NOT copied to the clipboard).
This applies to both the message body and headers. Typing Ctrl-C does work
as expected though.

Also, right-click Copy does work in the composer window (new message or
reply).

Marius