[Evolution] Evolution pop3 ssl

Hi,

  I apologize if this has been covered, I got bogged down going through archives.

I just installed Fedora Core 4 and I am trying to get Evolution to connect to my postfix mail server (Engarde box)

Server Type: pop

host: internal IP

username: shawnp

Security: always use secure connection

authentication type: password

When I check for mail, I accept the Certificate.  Then a windows pops up “Error sending password: -ERR Bad Login”

I am currently accessing this account on another computer using Outlook 2003 and it is working just fine!!

Can someone point out the stupid little thing that I am missing in my frustration

Shawn