Re: [Evolution] Hang while formatting message

Try setting the environmental variable EVOLUTION_NO_BAR=1, and see if
that stop the hangs.

Also, try disabling 'load images if sender is in addressbook', it might
be the addressbook lookup hanging - which isn't cancellable either.

I guess, file a bug, include a backtrace of all threads, and preferrably
attach example messages.