[Evolution] Migration issue

I just migrated from my old PC to my new (yes, and I checked the
archives!). I shutdown Evo with --force-shutdown, and also shutdown
gconf. When I started Evo on my new box, I have no Virtual Folders and
although I migrated my entire home directory, Evo seems to be rebuilding
the folder cache. This is on 2.2.1 on SuSE 9.3 (both PCs).

How can I get my Virtual Folders back without rebuilding them?

Thanks,

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support