Re: [Evolution] Auto-moving/downloading email from server...

If it has pop that would be preferrable, but you could set up a filter
to copy the mail too.

There's an imap option to 'apply filters to inbox'.  You will have to
initially select all the messages and apply the filters to kick start
the process, and then you may need to re-do it if other clients are
accessing the folder, but it should be automatic otherwise.