Re: [Evolution] how to check OWA w/evolution-connector + security device

I may have an answer for you, but I did not know how to post to list.   Yes there is linux activcard client software, but none  (activcard software for linux) resides on the nmci server. So the only way to get to nmci from linux is to have soft cert. All of this as of a few months ago.

Question for you, do you use evolution to get into nmci webmail (OWA)?
If so how?
Do you use soft cert ?
How did you configure evolution, certs personal and dod, server address, user name?
I have tried to use evolution, I have pointed evolution to my soft certs and dod certs, but when I add nmci as an account to evolution and type in user name, server name then hit authenticate and type password it is no good.  Do you have any suggestions? Is there documentation on how to configure evolution?  Thanks for your help.