Re: [Evolution] mboxes?

On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 05:20 -0400, me stesso wrote:
hi
 i am new to the list, i have searched around in the
archives to solve my problem without succes.

I have a runnuing copy of evolution release 2.2.3 on
my debian sarge.

I need to make a backup of my mails archives to import
it in a different pc. Could some kind soul give me a
suggestion?

kde finder  is able to see just an old mbox file
(ancient backup), but not the actual one..... gosh,
where is it?

if its your local mail(mbox), it would be as simple as backing
your .evolution/mail/local directory of your $HOME and moving it to the
new machine and extracting it.
So goes with other protocols too.
All the mails are stored in @HOME/.evolution/mail/

Cheers,