Re: [Evolution] Evolution won't start due to configuration mismatch

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 09:56 +0200, Mathieu De Zutter wrote:
Hi,

I'm running evolution 2.4.1 on Ubuntu (packaged by Ubuntu). Evolution
stopped working since yesterday: when I try to run it, it throws an
error box mentioning 'Evolution cannot start. Your system configuration
does not match your Evolution configuration'.

It may or may not be fixed by "killall bonobo-activation-server".

HTH,
  jules