Re: [Evolution] Feature request

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 12:46 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla wrote:
On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 08:04 +0100, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
Both Outlook (ugh!) and Kontact have the function whereby if you drag an
email or other document to the calendar or tasks then a new event or
reminder or task pops up and you can imbed the email or document in the
item. Is this planned for Evolution at some time? It would be very
handy.

Although dnd does not do the job in Evolution. You still can right click
on a mail and click on convert to task. Which does something similar.

The reason I really hate tasks though is that even if you put in a
deadline, they don't pop up reminders or anything like that.  For this
reason, I much prefer "appointments".  It would be nice to be able to
convert an e-mail to something that would nag me rather than me having
to remember.

b.

Brian J. Murrell