-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Dave Barton
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 4:49 PM
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Return receipt feature

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 00:09 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla wrote:
On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 09:09 +0800, bernard wrote:
Hi ,

I am using evolution for my mails and would like to know if evolution
have this feature ( return receipt, rmail received, mail read)  as I
find it good when we sent out mail at least we have an option choose
if our mails is being received and read.
There is the read receipt feature available in Evolution. You would go
to the "default" tab in the account settings and chose your Message
receipt settings for the account

Cheers,
partha

Bernard seems to be using 2.0.4, which does not include this feature. If
this is important for his organisation, they should update to 2.4.

Dave