-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org]On Behalf Of Shawn Porter
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:38 AM
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: [Evolution] Contact sub-folders mising

Hi all,

  I am running FC4 with Evolution 2.2.2
I had imported all my contacts from my existing Outlook system, then spent a
good deal of time sorting and filing contacts in different sub-folders.
Now, I am looking in my contacts and all I have is Personal!  my other 4
folders are gone...

I can see the addressbook.db entries in .evolution/local/addressbook but why
is evolution now showing them ?