Re: [Evolution] How to add an addressbook with a LDAP server

On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 17:21 +0530, Sushma Rai wrote:
Hi,

Authentication with the DN you have specified is working fine for you?
Are you using a secure connection (SSL)?

No , it's not working at the moment

That error message will be displayed if you are trying to connect to
wrong server/port or your DN is incorrect.

Thanks,
Sushma.

I have to fill in the following items (according to the instructions) :
Hostname: ldap.fusemail.net
Base DN: ou=Contacts-xxxxxx (stands for a number)
Port number: 389
Bind DN; empty
Use secure connection (SSL): empty

I've tried severall options but no luck so far.
It is working with Thunderbird.
Regards,
Gerrit