Re: [Evolution] Evolution + imap STARTTLS weirdness

hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 22.09.2005, 18:18 +0200 schrieb KAeL:
I'm trying to use STARTTLS with a cyrus imapd. But I can't get this
working. I think evolution just forget to do the TLS negociation.

check your "use secure connection" setting at "Edit | Preferences | Mail
Accounts | Edit | Sending Email/Receiving Email | Security".
"always" means SSL, "whenever possible" means TLS afaik.

what exactly are your settings in evolution? which evolution version is
this? which ports do you try to use, the standard ports?

cheers,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!