Re: [Evolution] Importing my certificate in Evolution

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 10:05 +0200, Franck Routier wrote:
Anyway, my problem is I am using a secure smpt server (postfix), and I
have to authenticate via tls to send a mail.
Is this at all possible in Evolution ?

First we will need more information:
      * What version of Evo are you using?

      * What _exactly_ do you mean by "authenticate via tls" when
        sending mail?  Do you mean certificate-based authentication, or
        simply that you use SSL/TLS for the connection and some other
        kind of authentication (e.g., Login/Password, etc.).

Greg