[Evolution] Re: Help [2.4.0], can't find my folders

I found the solution
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-October/msg02660.html

The trick was to copy also
.gnome2_private/Evolution

I missed it because I looked for everything containing "evolution" ...
Any good motivation for capital "E" here...?

Maybe this should be in the help texts, three, and up to four, if
you use spamassasin, different directories to copy, to copy ones
mail information, that would not be obvious for a beginner.
(or maybe we experienced ones have too many prejudices...)

The place .gnome2_private is not logical to look in, as it is possible to
run evolution also using e.g. kde. I did that a couple of years ago,
but found that gnome is unbeatable (in kde you can't get emacs
keys, which makes it crappy).
/Roland