[Evolution] Another little nit

Hi;

Can I set up an accelerator key that is active only when Evolution has
the focus?

I would like to use my Special (Windows key) + x to take me to the top
of the message list no matter where my cursor is currently positioned.

I could be adding a task, when I get a beep that an email has arrived.
I want to quickly to abandon (or finish) whatever I was doing and check
the message list for an email I have been waiting for anxiously.

Is that possible, and where would I get the commands to bind to s+x.

Because I can always get to my message list pretty quickly now I
consider this only a nit picking request.

Regards Bill