Re: [Evolution] How to customize the print ouput of the view card address book ?

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 18:50 +0800, Murray Trainer wrote:
On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 18:03, Andre Klapper wrote:

because there are less then 800 developers involved and priorities have
had to be set? ;-)
it's not the only bug that is still open. it's one of about 1000
(excluding the feature requests). and people also want new features.

cheers,
andre

I just got informed that you or one of the other lead Evolution
developers lives in Perth, WA, like me.  Hey, maybe if I drop over with
a few cans of beer maybe my bug can get pushed up the list a bit :-)

WA ROCKS!

(PS I'll add to that and make it a carton [so long as I don't have to
cross the river ;], although you can't have them all _before_ you start
coding :)

Amoebit:
        Amoeba/rabbit cross; it can multiply and divide at the same time.