Re: [Evolution] Another nit pick.

Ron Johnson wrote:
On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 19:15 -0500, William Case wrote:
Hi;

Whenever I start a paragraph in the body of a message with the
preposition 'From' evolution greys out the sentence and marks it with an
'>'.  eg. ">From my reading and the help I have received here, I
understand that ..."

Is there a way to stop evo from doing this?

"From" at the beginning of a line is reserved in email to indicate,
well, who the email is from.

Since William is talking about the message body, this is incorrect.

poc