[Evolution] Message list focus problem
- From: Lee Revell <rlrevell joe-job com>
- To: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: [Evolution] Message list focus problem
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:21:00 -0500
1. click a mail folder (folder A) in the folder bar
2. scroll down to the end of the message list and click the last
message. It will appear in preview window.
3. click a different mail folder, folder B, then click folder A again.
While the the selcted message from folder A is remembered, the scroll
position is not. It seems to always reset to close to the top of the
message list, such that the message with the focus is out of view.
Is this a known bug?
] [Thread Prev