Re: [Evolution] crashing on fetch

On Fri, 2005-11-25 at 09:16 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
hi phil,
hi partha,

Am Donnerstag, den 24.11.2005, 10:43 +0530 schrieb Parthasarathi
Susarla:
On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 19:44 -0500, Phil Groschwitz wrote:
A couple days ago, evo started freezing occasionally when fetching mail.
It has progressively gotten worse.  Now I can't even move a mail from
the imap account into the local inbox.

could you get a stack trace of the crash and file a bug on
bugzilla.gnome.org - That would help us in fixing the issue.

partha, it's just useless to tell people what they should do without
telling them *how* to do.

phil, please take a look at
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml#backtrace for a
howto.

Thanks!  In the meantime I rebooted (pc doesn't usually get rebooted
except when the power goes out long enough that my ups goes dead), and
so far no problems with evo.  When it was booting, there were a few
orphaned inodes that were corrected.   Maybe that was related.

I'm keeping this link in case this happens again.

Thanks,
Phil