[Evolution] ldap servers won't go away....

Morning all, been running evo on my laptop through 2 companies employment,
and a while back I added the 1st, then the 2nd as ldap servers and since I
work for neither want them removed.

If I click, calendar, notes, etc. I see both
On this computer:
   Personal folders
On LDAP servers:
lance company1 com
  global address
  contacts
lance company2 com
  global address
  contacts

This is the same for tasks, calenards, etc. and I can't get rid of them!
You can rt. click and say delete, but they just wont leave!  I've removed
every mail account, even removed the rpm's, the .evo and evo directories
and restarted with the same result so I am not sure where evo is picking
them up from.

Any help is much appreciated.

Lance