Re: [Evolution] Can I monitor selected folders?

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 10:59 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Note that some of the folders are shared, i.e. mail arrives in them "by
magic" and not via Evo, so there's no chance of invoking a filter.

I use postfix+mailfilter, which just drops the email in the requi-
site Maildir folder.  That might be considered magic, but Evo really
doesn't care, since it just "speaks IMAP".

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Causation does NOT equal correlation !!!!!!!!