Re: [Evolution] exporting calendars

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 01:12 +0100, guenther wrote:
i can see a way to import calendars. but how can one export a calendar
from evolution?

Right click the Calendar (in the tree at the left side), select Save to
Disk.

...guenther

i keep trying this but keep getting this error:

The suggested filename extension of this filetype (.ics) is unused in
the chosen filename. Do you want to continue?

if i click OK evolution crashes every time. i tried to use bug buddy to
file a report but it won't accept evolution as the application.

--
jack wallen               **     When I look at the smiles on all the
jlwallen monkeypantz net  **     children's faces, I just know they're