[Evolution] Compiling Evo

Hi All,

It seems that some of the problems I have been seeing could be
eliminated by installing Evo 2.4 currently 2.2.3. I have downloaded 5
files, but I do not need to access an Exchange server, so should I just
compile the other 4? And in what order,please?

These are the files I downloaded, if I need to install evo-exchange, I
have that as well.

Evolution 2.4.0, libsoup 2.2.6.1,evolution-data-server1.4.0 and
gtkhtml-3.8

Do I need to remove 2.2.3 before doing this? If I use RPM to remove it
will it also remove my .evolution file as well?

I have checked the Mandriva site to see if they have an RPM set up for
Evo 2.4 on their updates site, but not yet available.

Can I presume that because 2.2.3 is running currently, that apart from
the files above I should have everything I need?

Thanks
Andrew Greig
Melbourne, Australia