Re: [Evolution] Three small questions about Evolution

On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 19:12 +0100, guenther wrote:
The Paragraph Style and indentation for example do work with plain text
format as well. In fact, the Paragraph Style is pretty useful when
pasting long lines, that really should be displayed in one single line.
Like not breaking long links, commands and stuff.

Sadly, most people miss to use this great feature... ;)

Good point, so if a lot of people miss this great feature then
its a UI bug IMHO. Visually they dont look much different on my
linux box. I know about alignment only because everything is grey
and seemingly more obvious on my mac box.

Cheers,
Shreyas