Re: [Evolution] evolution webcal

I don't  use evolution anymore, please stop sending me your e-mails (SPAM)

Brett Johnson <brett hp com> escribió:
On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 20:21 +0530, Shrikant wrote:
> Our requirement is as follows :
> We use evolution as our corporate mail client. We would like to create
> a web calender system for our Sr. and middle managers to :
> 1. Create and update individual web calendar
> 2. Read other managers schedule through web calendar

I doubt you really want to do this with webcal. More likely, what you
likely want to do is configure everyone's evolution to publish their
freebusy information to a central DAV repository, and retrieve freebusy
information from the same repository. The free/busy configuration
dialog is in the calendar prefs in evolution version 2.4. You don't
need to install anything other than the base evolution package to do
this.

--
Brett Johnson