Re: [Evolution] Fonts for printing

hi greg,

Am Montag, den 07.11.2005, 10:13 -0600 schrieb Gregory P. Ennis:
I am new to this list so forgive my basic questions.  I would like to
change the fonts that are used for printing e-mail messages.  Can anyone
point me in the right direction.

quoting guenther from a posting three weeks ago:
"Unfortunately this is not possible, AFAIK. The printing font is related
to your mail display font, IIRC. Maybe even hardcoded..."

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!