[Evolution] 'Mail Priorities' feature for Exchange Connector

Hi All,

I am doing the feature 'Mail Priorities' for 'Exchange Connector' I need
some feedback from you all.

What it is going to DO ?
=======================
At the time of composing a mail the user will be able to set the
Priority and Sensitivity[1] of that mail. The user has to click on 'Send
Options' which will bring up a dialog for setting the Priority and
Sensitivity.

How the user will VIEW messages recieved with priorities set ?
I am planning it in this way:

1) Priority:

   - If the Priority is set High, it will be shown in *Red* colour in
the mail tree-view.
   - If the Priority is set Low, it will be shown in *Gray* colour in
the mail tree-view.
   - If the Priority is set Normal (Default), it will be shown in
*Black* colour in the mail tree-view.

2) Sensitivity:

   - For all type of Sensitivity I am planning to add a separate column
(like 'Subject', 'From' etc fields) which will show the value of
Sensitivity as well as Priority set for that mail.

Apart from this, I am planning to add a label showing the value of
Priority/Sensitivity as part of the message itself (in message preview).

Please, feel free to post your valuable ideas/suggestions/inputs so that
it can become more user friendly.

Thanks,
Shakti

[1]http://go-evolution.org/Exchange/Exchange26/Mail_Priorities