Re: [Evolution] SuSE 9.3 Evolution 2.2.1
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Jeremey Wise <Jeremey Wise Agilysys com>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com, Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] SuSE 9.3 Evolution 2.2.1
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 09:15:25 +0530
I wonder if the evolution-exchange code overrides this setting every
time at startup?
The setting is stored in gconf in the account definition.
As a work-around for the sent folder, you can probably add an 'outgoing
mail filter' which copies or moves every message to the local sent
On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 09:15 -0400, Jeremey Wise wrote:
Ok the saving of the draft and sent location just burnt me. I HAVE to
figure out how to get these emails to save in local (ex: draft vs in
personal/draft). What file hold that setting?!?
] [Thread Prev