Re: [Evolution] Multiple pop accounts

filters aren't the same as vfolders. filters have an option "from
account XYZ" that if you pick that, it will match all mail from XYZ.
Then, for each acount, make a filter and make it deliver it to a
different "Inbox"

this is what filters do best

and if you think about it, EXACTLY waht you are asking for - it's an
option! :)

Jeff