Re: [Evolution] Can't click on URLs in body of emails..How activate?...

I would guess that it's not really Evolution but a GNOME configuration
thing.  Try clicking URLs in another GNOME application, say
gnome-terminal, and see if that works.  Also make sure you try the exact
same URL for both Evolution and gnome-terminal.

If it doesn't work, check the Preferred Applications app under one of
the standard GNOME menus (usually under Preferences, but where exactly
that is depends on the GNOME version).

Raul