Re: [Evolution] M$ Outlook => Evolution migration

It makes me want to run screaming.  :)  I actually like OpenOffice, but:

1.  It's slow and bloated.  You'd have to guarantee I can have my mail
composition window up and ready just as fast as Evolution's.

2.  It would look weird.  OpenOffice doesn't use (I think) native GTK
widgets, so it would look a bit strange.  Also, the thought of loading
all those extra widget libraries makes me shudder.

However, I do like the idea of having more advanced editing
functionality.  Why not go with something like AbiWord instead, which is
faster and does use native widgets?

Raul