[Evolution] RE: Error While Fetching Mail

Hey,

I solved my problem.  I was googling it and the only thing I could find
for the error message was to disable POP3 support.  However, since I
already had that disabled I tried to see what other settings could
effect it.  Turns out, it was because I set it to leave the messages on
the server???  As soon as I unclicked that it worked again.  I did this
right after I did my backup so that I could pick up my email at home as
well.  Shouldn't I be able to leave the messages on the server??

Thanks

Take back the Web with FireFox....a browser you can trust
www.getfirefox.com

   .-.
   /v\    L   I   N   U   X
  // \\