Re: [Evolution] Re: addressbook sucks

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 11:12 -0400, Ira Siwatu wrote:
I should've been more descriptive.
I have a contact screen full of contacts that I had backed up on disk
visible in the screen, but the addressbook according to Evolution, like
when you create a new message and hit the "To:" button, the addressbook
is blank. I'm also unable to add a new contact either through
right-clicking received mail addresses or adding through the contact
screens. Could it be a permission issue? Bad file?

I can't find the context for the above - what did you back up and to
where? the To: button works here and for everyone afaik.

I really say Evolution sucks because you have a dialog to import, but
not to export, so you can use it on other machines, etc.

a) multisync syncs to other machines
b) evolution-addressbook-export

-JP
--