Re: [Evolution] my vfolder with maildir doesn't work well

Sounds like a bug, file it on bugzilla.gnome.org

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 23:01 +0900, Kitae Kim wrote:
Hi

I am using
evolution 2.2.1
evolution-data-server 1.0.4
on gentoo ppc linux

first When I start evolution, I got these error message
---
(evolution:5384): evolution-mail-WARNING **: Folder
'maildir:/home/terry/.maildir#.' disappeared while I was adding/remove
it to/from my vfolder
---
when evolution start, vfolder doesn't show any mail in maildir.
I chose one vfolder and open Edit vFolder
just click "OK"
Then show mails in vFolder.

and in vFolder Sources, if I try add maildir,
added mbox:. not maildir:

I try resetting evolution

evolution --force-shutdown
rm -rf ~/.evolution
rm -rf ~/.gconf/apps/evolution
restart X
restar evolution
after resetting evolution
then vFolder doesn't show my Maildir

So I try copy ~/.evolution and ~/.gconf/app.evolution
from ppc notebook.

then they just well work befor more setting vfolder.

What's wrong?
How can I fix that error?

Thanks
Kitae.