Re: [Evolution] GAL doesn't work at all

now I can see my calender and my tasks and also my contact (Thanks
alot), it was a migration bug

File a bug on connector component on migration issue.

but as soon as I click in "Global Address List" it will display this message

Error loading addressbook.
We were unable to open this addressbook.  This either means you have
entered an incorrect URI, or the server is unreachable.

also when I t add LDAP account and try to access it it will display

We were unable to open this addressbook.  This either means you have
entered an incorrect URI, or the LDAP server is unreachable.

So both Exchange GAL and LDAP address books are not working for you?
Can you run evolution-exchange-storage process in separate console and
look for the error messages.

(you need to first run
<your-install-prefix>/libexec/evolution/2.4/evolution-exchange-storage
and then run Evolution as <your-install-prefix>/bin/evolution-2.4)

-Sushma.