Re: [Evolution] exporting calendars & tasks to HTML

hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 12.05.2005, 10:38 +0300 schrieb Regatta:
Is there anyway to export my calanders & tasks (maybe my mail also :) )
to html pages (publish them to a site ) ?

The Free/Busy option doesn't work or display any error even if I put
http or ftp account

there are patches that should be included in 2.3/2.4 if i remember
correctly.

at the moment you can publish "by hand" by saving your calendar ("save
to disk" option by right clicking on the calendar) and copying the file
to where you want it to be published.

cheers,
andre

--