Re: [Evolution] gentoo + Evolution-2.2.1.1 + ximian-connector Missing Development libraries

On Mon, 2005-09-05 at 09:25 +0530, Not Zed wrote:

Does gentoo have -devel packages?

[For general info, no, Gentoo doesn't have -dev packages. All packages
all include their own header files, pkg macros, and what not; everything
else just works]

Sounded like a version mismatch to me, which yes, would be a packaging
bug - although in this case I think the implication is that "simply"
that the connector ebuild isn't up to date.

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie
Management Consultant

Technology strategy, managing change, establishing procedures,
and executing successful upgrades to mission critical business
infrastructure.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London