Re: [Evolution] Re: Re: Re: New evolution user questions

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 11:50 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
create an account of type "Local Deliver" and point it
at /var/mail/<user>, hit Send&Receive and mail will be "downloaded" into
On This Computer/Inbox

You're right! I'd actually never tried to hit the send and receive
button. But what confuses me is that it creates a top-level folder
called <e-mail address> and when it does this with IMAP that is where
the mail goes. If I click on the little triangle it just says "loading".
Should this be there and what is it's purpose?

--
OoberMick
"The inhabitants of the earth are of two sorts: