RE: [Evolution] Can't connect to exchange server after networkinterface changes

Yeah, that's pretty much what I figured.  When I go home tonight, I'll
verify what's still left around after a force-shutdown and see what
happens.

Thanks
...cj

Hmm, it sounds like the exchange backend, which is another process, is
still running, even when force-shutdown is invoked.

Try looking for an evolution-exchange-component process perhaps?