Re: [Evolution] evolution : publish busy/free

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 18:05 +0200, Fabien Salvi wrote:
Hello,

I would like to publish my schedule with webdav capabilities.
But, I can only publish busy/free not real appointments.

Is it possible to publish all the information about an appointment (I
mean, the subject of the meeting, etc...) ?

not yet, but we have patches for it that will be included in 2.3/2.4,
very soon.

for the time being, you can publish "by hand". That is, save your
calendar (Save to Disk option in the right click menu on the calendars
tree), and copy that file to wherever you want it published.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>