[Evolution] Event notification with exchange not working?

I am using FC3  Evolution 2.0.4 and connecting to an Exchange server using the excange conduit (I don't know if the exchange conduit is a separate package or not).

If I put an event in my personal calendar, the event notification works great.  I can get it to play sounds, pop up a window, etc.

If I put an event in my Exchange calendar, nothing happens.  It seems to fail silently.  I can't get either pop ups or sounds to work.

Do I need to enable some preference somewhere to enable this.  I could not find any in the settings dialog.

Ian
--
Ian Perryman <iperryma altera com>