Re: [Evolution] Is there a Mac osX port?

Hi Matt,

The Cross Platform client is a pig on memory and is missing many features.

If we can use the GW connector in the Evo client then things could be better

Ta

Lance

>>> "Matt Midson" <Matt Midson midson net au> 30/03/2005 10:36:46 >>>
Hello Lance,

I am not sure on the Evo side, but I believe Novell released a GroupWise Cross Platform client that is Java based.  Perhaps that might be worth checking out seeing as your are planning to access a GW system.

Regards,

Matt

>>> "Lance Haig" <Lance Haig resourcesuk com> 30/03/2005 7:07 pm >>>
Hi,

I am very interested in finding out if there is a port for Mac osX

I want to use it to access a GW6.5 system

Thanks

Lance
The information in this e-mail or any of its attachments is for use by the addressee(s) only. It may be confidential or contain privileged information or material. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete from your computer.
We cannot guarantee that any e-mail or attachment is virus free. No liability or responsibility is accepted for viruses and it is your responsibility to virus check this e-mail and any attachments. Opinions, comments and other information in this e-mail are solely those of its author and are neither given nor endorsed by the company. This e-mail and any response may be monitored or intercepted by the company for operational or business reasons.
Re:Sources UK is the trading name of Lion Re:Sources UK Limited, a Publicis Groupe company, incorporated in England and Wales (Registered Number: 4239427). Registered office at Pembroke House, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8HQ.