[Evolution] Evolution in Suse 9.2 AMD64 crash when I add a signature

Hi, I have a problem on my SuSE 9.2 (AMD64 notebook).

I have carryed my evolution directory from my old PC (a Centrino
notebook) to the new notebook (AMD64), but now I can not insert
signature because when I click on "add signature" button my evolution
crash and I must to restart the application.

I have another error, too: I can not use addressbook anymore because
of an error on "addressbook directory not accesible". Any idea ?

Centrino and AMD64 run on Suse 9.2 Professional.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Michel.