[Evolution] Some problems with evo 2.2.1.1

Hello,

I compiled the new Evolution 2.2.1.1 from source and all the other pakets
on the evolution page.
I'm using evolution to connect to an MS Exchange 2003 Server.

But i've got several problems/questions!

The first time after booting and starting evolution it will crash a few
times later. After restating it, it seems to work ok.

Sometimes the Connector ist crashing unexpected.
Most times when I'm clicking on the exchange button.

I'm not able to sync tasks and Calendar with gpilot or multisync which
are on an exchange server with my palm.
Local Contacs/Tasks works fine.

Is it possible to open calendars of user exchange users?
I can't find anything to do that.

If I try to plan a new meeting, the     avaibillity of the participants is
not being shown.
Is it possible to view the avaibility?

I hope you can help me with some of the points

Greetings,

Mario Pulsfort