[Evolution] Description field in tasks/appointments is changeable?

Hello!

In Evo 1.4, when resizing the window of an open task or appointment, the
description field would resize accordingly, which was fine.

Thanks to that I could have several information available to the eye (I
use a lot tasks and appointments to keep several important info related
to them).

In Evo 2 (Fedora Core 3) this field has always a fixed size of 5 lines
which is quite small and limits the info one can see and manage.

Can anyone tell me if this is configurable, if so, where?

Kind regards
--
Davi